Custom contemporary on 5+ acres in the Moyaone Reserve
Four bedroom, two bath contemporary with two car garage in vacation-like setting of the Moyaone Reserve surrounded by 5+ acres of beautiful woods, winter vistas and water view, and extensive decking overlooking your private oasis.
The stunning interior includes soaring windows, vaulted ceilings, hardwoods, a fabulous kitchen with granite counters, custom cherry cabinetry, a six burner gas/electric stove and stainless appliances.
Moyaone Reserve is a wooded community that is contiguous to Piscataway National Park, home of the National Colonial Farm, and to the Hard Bargain Farm, an environmental education center and immediately across the Potomac River in Virginia is George Washington’s Mount Vernon home.
Miles of hiking and biking trails, kayak and canoe launch sites, a community swimming pool, organic vegetables, and a community theatre are all close-by. Within an easy commute to Downtown, DC, Capital Hill, National Harbor, and Old Town Alexandria.
- New roof on garage (to be completed 2019)
- New insulation, vapor barrier and dehumidifiers installed in crawlspace (to be completed 2019)
- New clothes washer and dryer 2019
- Updated master bath 2019
- New roof with architectural shingles 2012
- Updated kitchen including cherry cabinets; gas range with 6 burners, griddle, gas and electric ovens; Italian marble on walls; granite countertops; ceramic tile floor 2012
- New stainless refrigerator and dishwasher 2012
- New Acacia hardwood floors throughout 2012
- Updated lighting 2012
- New gravel and driveway improvements 2011
- New water heater with water treatment system 2011