SOLD! Stylish Single-Level Home on 1.31 Acres in Water-Priviledged Calvert Manor
Fantastic renovation of vintage rambler on large 1.31 acres lot. Everything is new and built to the owners’ specifications. The gorgeous, open concept interior includes sparkling hardwood floors, an updated kitchen with granite, stainless, and energy-star appliances, stone fireplace with heat saving insert, a large family room that opens to a back patio, 4 generous-sized bedrooms and bright and cheery baths. Energy-efficient doors and windows flood the entire house with natural light.
Calvert Manor is an established community with private access to a boat ramp, dock and park along Piscataway Bay, including open space, playground, tennis court and pavilion. The shoreline of Piscataway Bay is mostly protected from development allowing for a beautiful, diverse ecosystem.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 and 1/2 baths, and bonus study
- Spacious family room with gleaming hardwood floors opens to dining room and back patio
- Master bedroom suite has walk-in closet and bath with custom dual shower and vanities
- Updated kitchen with new, stainless appliances, granite countertops, custom cabinetry and center island
- Separate laundry/mud room with loft above
- All new energy-efficient windows and doors; lots of natural light
- Large, flat yard offers endless possibilities; deer-proof garden
- One-car attached garage, plenty of off-street parking and detached carport
- Immediate access to Rte. 210 with National Harbor, Old Town, Alexandria and Washington, D.C. just in reach
- Renovation completed in July 2016!
Listing Types: Sold
Property Types: Stylish Single Level
Neighborhoods: Calvert Manor